[vdr] Re: RTL-group replay problems

On 03/11/03 22:16, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Rene Bartsch wrote:

Hi,

my mail-server has been down for two weeks, so I'd like to ask if there
have been any improvements with the playback problems of RTL-group
stations.

As far as I can see recording and replaying RTL channels works fine now.

Klaus

Oh :-( Remember a few weeks ago you said the problem with RTL channels sounded
like the one I and other UK user see with most non-BBC channels? You said
it may be a driver/firmware problem, but I am using a DXR3 so I guess that
doesn't apply, and I still see the problem.

Is there anyone here using a fully featured DVB-T card in the UK that can
say confirm whether or not they see a problem searching backwards and
forwards though recordings made from ITV, C4, C5?

Regards,
Simeon

--
Simeon Walker, email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences, phone: +44 (0)1248 383702