[vdr] Re: Self-made DVD with VDR-DVD-Player again

Axel Gruber wrote:
Hi List

No i have apllyed the small patch for the DVD-Player - and now i get sound
very nice !!!!
see my next mail for some comments about  that one

But i have another question:

If i start vdr2dvd.pl with more then 1 Movie - the result is a DVD with
1-x Movies on the DVD This function is very nice if you want to archive
"Series".

By default VDR2DVD burn each single Movie to a single "title" on the DVD.

ON my Standallone-DVD-Player i have a button to switch trough the titles.

But on The VDr-DVDPlayer i donīt have such a function - so i only can watch
the firsts recording and i donīt have any access to the other recordings on the
DVD.

Does anyone have the same Problem ?

Or perhaps a solution
currently not, but i have some more selection stuff (audio-, subtitles-, titles-menue) in the works, but this will take a bit cause i hvae to implement the necessary info and set functions in libdvdnav first.

Andreas