[vdr] recordingDirs ñ

Hi,

I was wondering what the conditions are for VDR to record several episodes of
the same show and have them show up in a submenu, i.e. right now in my
recordings menu I have several entries "Sopranos", each with a different
date, but with previous versions of VDR there would be a single menu entry
"Sopranos" with in it all the individual episodes.

recordingDirs is still set to 1, and if I manually move the .rec files to
their own directories, i.e.

/video/Sopranos/blah_1.rec
/video/Sopranos/blah_2.rec

becomes:

/video/Sopranos/Episode 12/blah_1.rec
/video/Sopranos/Episode 13/blah_2.rec

then I do get a nice submenu in the Recordings list.

Now, recent EPG fixing code (rightfully) moves an exceptionally long subtitle
field to the description field instead. This is correct for basically all
channels here, but it means there is no actual subtitle field anymore.

Is the subtitle field necessary to create the right subdirectories used for a
submenu in the Recordings menu?

Cheers,
Dennis