[vdr] DVB-T in Uppsala Sweden

Hi list.
I know that this might be a bit too specific for the list but I'll try
anyway.

I decided to move my experimental setup from Stockholm to my home in
Uppsala.
I looked up the new mux:es in Teracom's list of transmitters
(http://www.teracom.se/flowserver/data.asp?fsUrl=c2l0ZUlkPTEmbWVkaWFJZD1XRUJ
CUk9XU0VSX0FMTCZsYW5nSWQ9c3dlJnBhZ2VJZD01MDgmaXRlbUlkPTUwOA==) mm, great
URL!

And now the thing. All but one, (mux3) works flawless. Using the scan
utility i could find that the mux actually recides on 778 Mhz, not 746 as
stated! I can tune it using tzap and get an FE_HAS_LOCK. However using vdr
all channels on that specific mux exits vdr and reloads the driver.

Any hint would be much apreciated!

setup:
TT DVB-T Rev 1.2
dvb 1.0.0 pre2