[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-analogtv-0.2.0

> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > i have some serious problems getting the analogtv plugins to work.
> [...]
> > >Try the following:
> [...]
> > worked....thanks
>
> In the current very early development stage of the
vdr-analogtv-plugin,
> i (and Rene too) am highly interested in test results!
>
> Do you are able to say a little more then "worked"? Please!!
>
> - How is the CPU load while watching analogue TV?
> - What CPU do you are using?
> - Do you have A/V sync problems?
> - What about channel switching?
> - ...
Sorry Andreas that i did not report more.
I'am very interested in your Plugin and I want to support this project
as good as I can but there are still several problems in my system which
makes test results VERY unreliable. Ok here is what I got until now:

-I use an AMD Athlon 1.2Ghz and the CPU load is about 20% +-10%
-I did not notice A/V sync problems because I currently have no Sound :)
(one of my Problems)
-Switching the channels nearly always let vdr crash with no error
message. Just once I got: ERROR: thread 6576 (transfer thread) won't end
(waited 3 seconds) - cancelling it...
I do not know if that's realy true but for me it seems that switching
the channel works better if I switch before the channel info is gone.
That way I can switch for about 10 times until vdr dies. Once the
channel info disappears and I change the channel vdr dies nearly every
time.
-Record a channel works just fine
-Using the OSD while watching Analog TV is no Problem

So long....
Thank you for your great work.
David

http://www.akool.de)
> PGP: 3FBF2411 Fingerprint: B5 35 34 74 25 60 2A 7A  89 06 92 C4 08 BA
A5