[vdr] Re: UHF modulator with stereo sound?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thilo Wunderlich [mailto:vdr@speedway.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. März 2003 11:14
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] UHF modulator with stereo sound?

I found an UHF modulator at www.conrad.de (article # 116530 - 8C)
but this one just got one sound channel.
I'm looking for a modulator which is able to transmit in stereo.

Any ideas?
 Thilo
--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  tw@7eins.net

Hello,

I just searched the same at Conrad. After a few weeks of telefoning they said at conrad's that there was such a thing but isn't anymore.

Then I took an old VCR with AV-in in my cellar and so I could feed the signals in the antenna-circuits. It's only in mono now, but I'm searching for an old stereo-VCR. If someone has one, please pm ;-)))

So why don't considering taking an old VCR?

oli.hahn@web.de