[vdr] Re: multiple diseq

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:43:30 +0100
Alessio Sangalli <alesan@manoweb.com> wrote:

> Bläser, Lars wrote:
>
> > imho it will work as long as vdr supports diseq (and it does for now)
> > i only used vdr with a 2/1 diseq
>
> I'm also using a diseq thing for two lnbs. I will see...
>
> bye bye
> as

I am also using a diseqc thingy with two lnbs, eight outputs plus terrestrial antenna from spaun (http://www.spaun.de/html/sms_9801_nf.html)  I believe it is a 8/8 configuration, but I am not sure.
I have three outputs connected to one vdr machine, one to another.
Works without any problem with a standard (minimal) diseqc config (5msec wait times, no repetitions needed).
I used to have a 2/1 configuration with a cheap minidiseqc switch, it worked, but with 15ms wait times between commands and a couple of repetitions

Mattia