[vdr] EPG scan cause high load and AC3 drop outs

Hi,

       don't know if the subject is caused by the new DVB
driver (e.g. 2003-03-18 aka RC2) ... and/or by VDR 1.1.25.

Nevertheelss I've reports with users of the bitstreamout
plugin together with multiple DVB cards and running EPG
scan.  Such a scan causes an interrupted data stream to
the plugin with _more_ than 32 ms.  Don't know if the
new module parameter for the dvb-ttpci module (av7110)

       hw_sections=0

would help (I can not test this without a second card).

Beside this the thread of eit.c shouldn't cause this high
load reported to me (which may one source of the interrupted
data stream).

@Klaus:  Do you have similar reports? And what can be done?

        Werner