[vdr] Re: AW: VDR2DVD question

> An other Question is, have you implement a simple DVD Menu for title
> access.
> DVDauthor 0.5.1 can do this.

> At the weekend I will test this functionality of DVDauthor and give you an
> feedback.

Hi - I´m not the Author of vdr2dvd.pl ! - But it would great to have
this kind of "simple" Menu for selecting titles within the DVD.

I also think about a other calculation:

SICE_OF_ALL_00x.VDR_FILES_IN_THE_DIR / MOVIE-LENGHT_IN_SEC = BITRATE_PER_SEC

so if i can read the marks.vdr and calculate how much "CUT-MTERIAL" it is i can
calculate the estimated SIZE - what do you think ?

CU

Axel