[vdr] OT Re: MiniDVD and VDR DVD Plugin

thats normal, there are only few player with MiniDVD support, its not in the DVD standard
(Yamakawa 715/780 after tweaking, Cyberhome?, Amoisonic)
it does not make much sense anymore (dvd-recorder) and you loose space compared with a vcd/svcd because of the mode1 for MiniDVD vs mode2 for vcd/svcd (705->795 MB, ~xx MB for menu_)