[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: DXR3-plugin vdr-dxr3-0.1.7

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, Stefan Schluenss wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> it's time for a new version of the DXR3-plugin.

Cool... :)

> - Added a setup parameter for selecting the spdif output of the card to
>   connect a digital receiver (NO AC3 until now).

Hmm, just tried this. I do get audio too. However, I seem to also be
getting sound dropouts. Sometimes (but not every time), as the sound drops
out, I also get a small flicker in the video. If I disable spdif output
everything returns to normal and I get no problems. I'm not seeing error
messages output or in my syslog or anything.

I'm running this on a 333MHz Celeron, and i've read on your website that
you've tried it with a k6-2 350.

I've also sat there watching top for a while, but there's no processes
using lots of cpu when the sound drops out.

Recordings exhibit the same problems, so it doesn't just seem to be when
watching live tv.

Have any ideas what might be happening?

Thanks

Gary