[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: DXR3-plugin vdr-dxr3-0.1.7

> From: Stefan Schluenss [mailto:dxr3_osd@schluenss.de]
>
> - Added exception handling for defect pes streams.
> - Added more checks by introducing a new pes parsing class.

Thank you once again very much for great work!

One comment though. Every time I get 'ePesFrameError' there is a very
noticeable gap in both video and audio. With earlier version I would have
gotten an artifact in video or a glitch in audio (or both). I think the old
way is less noticeable in general than the new.

					Teemu