[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: DXR3-plugin bugfix release

On 23/03/03 21:33, Stefan Schluenss (by way of Stefan Schluenss) wrote:

Hi guys,

Kai has found a bug in the A/V-engine which has been fixed with this new release (vdr-dxr3-0.1.7a). Should result in a smoother audio output with less dropouts.

For more information and download look at:
http://www.schluenss.de/DXR3.html

Have fun
Stefan

Hi,

for me this is a big improvement over 0.1.6. Some of my channels have hardly
any errors but for the rest they occur overy few minutes or more.
The re-syncing after the errors works very well. I have yet to try any recordings
but for live TV it's much better. Thanks for the great work.

Regards,
Simeon