[vdr] EPG data from plugin

Hi,

Is there some way a plugin can (should) access the EPG data? I'd like to
filter out some programs (based on regexps) and later automatically
schedule them for recording. One way is to parse /video/epg.data, but if
there's some better way to do it I'd be happy for some pointers. Maybe
some old plugin already does this? The ideal way would be if the class
cStatus (or some other class) had a callback for EPGChanged() or some
similar, allowing a status plugin to be notified when new EPG data has
been retrieved.

Any hints?

Regards,
    Jan Ekholm

--
  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather