[vdr] Re: Feature Request / Plugin ?

Hi Axel,

I took that vdr2divx skripts and changed that a bit. Now I use 1.1.26, witch
has a
reccmds-Submenu in the recordings menu. With my skript it is possible to
convert to
DivX, VCD, SVCD and DVD (even with more than one recording on one DVD)
Every time I add one recording to my todolist I rename that recording like:

OLDNAME = OLDNAME_[DIVX_ENC]

as soon as the encoding/transsoding is finished it is renamed again:

OLDNAME_[DIVX_ENC] = OLDNAME_[DIVX]

Abd before I add one title to any list I check weather the is a "_ENC]" ant
the end or not.
IF the end is "_ENC]" I do not add to list.

Tilo