[vdr] stable or not stable?

Hi all!

I've been running a 2.4.19 kernel with TT DVB-T 1.3/1.0.0pre2/vdr 1.1.25 for
some time now. Its stable ( my family actually regards it as the new VCR ).
Maybe a restart per 48 hours or so.  For one reason or another I was
thinking about adding another card. I currently have a TT DVB-S rev 1.5, not
the best combination perhaps but I was interested to try a dual "homed" vdr.
The problem is that after adding the second card the fw crashes every 5th
minute.

Yes I've checked that the cards have their own interrupt.

Does any on the list have a hint where to look?

mvh
/t
tomas prybil
copper AB