[vdr] Re: Pointing the dish with vdr

I have tried this, but was not really successful ... the satellites are so
small ... ;)
But there is a Patch available, that includes a bargraph into vdr (i have
instaled the Patch against 1.1.24 for 1.1.25 and 1.1.26 with little handwork
(the patch doesn't work in one of its steps).

You find the link to this patch somewhere in this mailinglist. Look for
something like "tech patch".

After patching you can switch the bargraph on and off.

cu,
Oliver