[vdr] Black screen on recorded channel during recording?

I just switched from 1.0.4 to 1.1.26 with linuxtv pre2 and encounter the strange behaviour that the channel I record has a black screen and no sound during the recording.

I can switch to other channels on the same transponder (as expected), but when I switch back to the channel being recorded the screen's black again.

Everything's normal as soon as I stop the recording.

Did anyone else encounter this behaviour?

Cheers
Thomas