[vdr] Re: which way to show directory structure

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:36:28 +0200
 Emil Naepflein <Emil.Naepflein@philosys.de> wrote:
>On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:06:00 +0200, "Gerhard Steiner"
><steiner@mail.austria.com> wrote:
>
>> 4.) or something completely different?
>
>It would be better to show names of recordings, just like
>in the
>recording menu. Then mark them and move the marked
>recording to the
>right place. You also need a function to create and remove
>group names
>(sub dirs, genre, ...).
>
>The best would be to have this functionality directly in
>the recordings
>menu, but a separate managing menu would do also.
>
>Emil
The directory structure isn't shown within the recording
menu (only the dir entry is marked as [dir...].
But that's not the way I want to show it. I want to see all
entries in a list, so I am able to get to the item rather
quickly.

But I found a little plugin (Commander Plugin), that seams
to do this job also.
Does someone know, if this plugin is usefull?

lg, Gerhard