[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB ?

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
On 07 Apr 2003 Karsten Müller <kmu@ratio.de> wrote:

I just started "from scratch", rebuilt the vanilla-vdr and all
plugins and patches and "TaTaaaa" I *have* AC3 from a DVD :)))

Fine.
Uh oh... It seems as if I jumped around happy too early...
The AC3 from at least DVD is very "skippy" like a few seconds ok,
but then drop outs :(

I don't have "live AC3", e.g. right now with "Jurassic Park III"
on Premiere 2... I *do* have AC3 if I record this movie and watch
it in timeshift-Mode....

Live-AC3 for encrypted channels only works with 2 cards, if the
secondary is receiving and transfering to the primary.

Live-AC3 for FTA channels works with one card.

Ok, I have two cards so the mentioned behaviour is normal ?
I can live with that then ;)

(But I can't live with the DVD drop outs :( )
Any idea on that ? (Sorry for bothering you again *gg*)

Regards
  Karsten