[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.28

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

[...]

- Implemented "pause live video". You can now press "Menu/Yellow" or "Pause" on
  your remote control while watching live video to start an instant recording
  of the current programme and immediately start replaying that recording.

Yep, propably the most wanted function :-)

I have one question:
Would it make sense to use a low lifetime for this recording or an other trick for housekeeping?

Otherwise my wife will mess up my video-dir with stop&go garbage :-)

Alfred