[vdr] One VDR session controlling DVB-S and DVB-C?

There might be a problem and google didn't get me on the right direction
so..

I want to use both a DVB-S and a DVB-C card in one system. I don't
expect any
problem on the hardware side but the driver and VDR is something else.

Is VDR capable to controll both cards simultaniously in one session or
is it more
a matter of starting a second VDR session for the second card?

Suppose 2 sessions needed, if one is working , should this one be closed
before
the second is started or can they run simultaniously if the system can
handle it?

If the twocards are inserted, is it possible to route the DVB-C stream
through to the
DVB-S card's output or vice versa?

best regards,

Stefaan