[vdr] [Announce] Teletext Subtitles - ttxtsubs plugin 0.0.2

The ttxtsubs plugin has been updated with a bug fix that
could make it miss showing subtitles on channels transmitting
in "Parallel Magazine" mode and a SI scanner timeout that
won't make vdr hang forever waiting for data when there
are reception problems.
I wish I could tell you that it had any of the other
improvements on my list, but sadly it hasn't.

Download it from here:
<ftp://ftp.nada.kth.se/pub/home/ragge/vdr/vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.2.tgz>

Note:
This plugin is for reception of programme subtitles, that is
text rows in the bottom of the screen with for example the
dialog translated into other languages, that is transmitted
with the teletext mechanism. This service isn't available
in all countries.

VDR Plugin 'ttxtsubs' Revision History

2003-05-05: Version 0.0.2
- Bug fix: Could miss to display subtitles on channels with
 "Parallel Magazine" transmission. Thanks to Antti Lammi!

2003-04-28: Version 0.0.1b
- Timeout on SI table reads

2003-03-07: Version 0.0.1

/ragge