[vdr] Re: Channels.conf once again

you could try http://www.zwez.com/Kabel/index.html together with DVBEdit you could get the infos for your cable provider

> Channels with different VPIDs/APIDs
> How would I configure Premiere Direkt? Is there a way to
> select the various
> VPID/APID combinations or select them in vdr directly or
> would I have to
> create more than one entry for Premiere Direkt with the appropriate
> selections?

there are 14 channels with changing content

1. make the 14 channels and try to find the one you are needing by swithing throuh
2. try the autopid patch from Andreas Schultz, that one reads the dynamic infos

> How well does the cam extension module for those siemens
> cards work?

only had time for a short test last yaer (not my dvb-c card) with a irdeto allcam 4.6, it did what expected

> Is it worth to buy it?

the cam extension may be, but with the CI-Cam i´m not shure, PW will change to nagravision in fall, it could be wiser to wait for that (mabe a 200 Euro allcam will become useless for PW)

if any chance i would try to have sattelite, cable does not and will not offer that amount of content (and a lot of free content too)