[vdr] I-Frames and cutting

Hi,

    just seen with the new cutting scheme (setting the broken link):
In some cases I've choosen an I-frame (e.g. first of a commercial)
as cutIn mark and ... suprise, suprise ... this picture was not
visible in the final cutted version due to the broken link flag.

Therefore a question is rised in my mind:  Is it possible to do
something like editing any I-frame (e.g. the first and last I-frame of
a commercial)?   This because to go B/P-frame by B/P-frame
forward/backword with still pictures to see if those frames belong to
the commercial or to the wanted film sequence(s)?  Then the next
question rised up: is it possible to mark some B/P-frames within an
I-frame a valid of invalid (aka `to show or not to show')?

In other words: Is it possible to mark some B/P-frames within an
I-frame as to be skip by the decoder?  This would help to cut
exactly on the real frame boundaries between film and commercial ...
without remuxing the result ;^)

Anybody out there with some deeper experience?

       Werner