[vdr] Re: save channels.conf after autopid ... how ?

Stephan Duhl wrote:

Hi all,

After autopid had scanned new channels ..
how can i save the channels.conf to disk ?
just edit a channel and press OK will save it, you don't even have to change the values.

[...]

I found a little bug ?: after scanning, vdr is totally blocked. I must kill
it manually. (version 1.1.30)
Are you sure that scanning has really finished? Sometimes scanning takes very, very long and the OSD error message display during scanning is also confusing.

Andreas