[vdr] Re: DVB subtitles

I get following but no subtitles displayed:

pidcount=2
found subtitling service
receiver started with subtitling pid = 2027, syncpid=513
pid = 2027
lang=fin, type=11, comp_id=1, anc_id=50
found subtitling service
pid = 2028
lang=swe, type=11, comp_id=2, anc_id=50
found subtitling info

BTW: I have applied txtsubs patch but it should not matter. I tried with
and without running the ttxtsubs plugin. My VDR version is 1.1.29.
A couple of possiblities:

1) You didn't start the viewer from the menu. 2) There's no subtitles in current program
3) I't doesn't work for you :)

When you start the plugin from the menu, the lower part of the screen becomes gray until you actually receive any subtitles.

The debug output you got means that the subtitling service was found and a receiver was started.

-- pekka