[vdr] Re: DVB subtitles

> From: Pekka Virtanen [mailto:pekka.virtanen@sci.fi]
>
> It's been rigged to work for finnish subtitling services. I've been
> using it to watch those obscure foreign documents and movies on YLE
> Teema :).
>
> Any help is appreciated and patches are welcomed. Check the website for
> details.

Hmm, looks like the plugin doesn't work with transfer mode (with DXR3). I
hard-coded my DVB-T card into the status.h, and I got subtitles on screen.

Good work! This is an excellent start, and useful even without the subtitle
timing synchronization.

...now I guess something has to be done for the DXR3 overlays. They keep on
crashing every minute when subtitles are enabled.

					Teemu