[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-graphlcd-0.0.4.tgz

you could try to get one at ebay, that will save you 80-100 euro but you could need further parts (CCFL high voltage converter for backlight) and you will have to dig for a datasheet, more risk (did the lcd worked before or was it broken from the beginning)
or you choose a display with less resolution (128x64 instead of 240x128) - much cheaper