[vdr] Re: Manage several dvb cards with vdr?

Am Die, 2003-05-13 um 13.29 schrieb Daniel Sáez Domingo:
> Hello,
>
>         I need some help with managing six dvb cards in the same box.
>
> I have six dvb-s cards in the same box. I have one TV connected to each
> card and I want to view a different video stream in each TV.
> I am using the remote plugin and one IR receiver.
> I only want to use the remote control, not keyboard control.
> I know I can launch one vdr instance for each card (with -D parameter),
> but this option makes that all the cards will receive the same IR inputs

Ask on the linux-DVB-ML/search the archive. One of the developers
explained how to patch remote-part of DVB-driver to use two independent
remotes.

The only way I see is to start VDR six times. If you want to share
tuners between VDR isntances use streamdev-plugin over loop-back device
(127.0.0.1).

Rene