[vdr] Re: Can't record Sat.1

At 13:08 15/05/2003, you wrote:
> I've also experienced problems with Sat1, Pro7 and all other
> channels on
> that transponder during the last 14 days or so. In fact, I've
> had strong bit
> errors (as showed by the techpatch) resulting in distorted
> audio and video.
> These errors occurred on all channels of that transponder and
> on no other
> channels. However, after starting a recording, these bit
> errors went away.

If you have problems on all channels on that transponder it sounds much
like the good old dect-phone-next-to-cable-problem. May that be the
cause?
This sounds a bit ambitious but just for kicks you could try the patch I submitted earliert (save your remux.c beforeand and copy it back if it doesn't make a difference). I have the suspicion that mux (on Astra 19.2.E?) is also experimenting with VBR / statmux and might confuse the decoder.