[vdr] Instant OSD from plugins

Hi all,

I would like to trigger the plugin's OSD (calling the MainMenuAction()
function) whenever I need. I have associated the kUser1 remote key to my
plugin at keymacros.conf and when I press it I go directly to the
plugin's OSD, that's ok! But when I try to trigger it from my code
(calling cRemote::Put(kUser1)) I never get the plugin's OSD :(
I don't know why, I thought it will work. I put some prints on the
cRemote::Put() function at remote.c to see what was happening and I've
seen that when I pressed the kUser1 key there are also 2 more calls to the
Put function. First of all it triggers the 39 key (kUser1), then the 50
key (k_Plugin) and finally the 3 key (kOk). So I did the same from my code
but not luck again. Have anybody any idea on how to solve it?? I don't
know what to no next.

Thank you in advance.

Marc R.