[vdr] Re: About the HTTP-problems with STREAMDEV-plugin

Am Dienstag, 20. Mai 2003 16:27 schrieb Rene Bartsch:
> So a question @Sascha Volkenandt comes up into my mind. Do you directly
> get MPEG-PES from the cReceiver-thread and stream it or do you remux
> with mplextools?
>
> If yes, switching from PES to PS could solve all the problems we have
> and every media-player could be used, as PS is the most supported
> format.

Sorry, but I am using the same cRemux-class (TS2PES) that is used for remuxing
recordings. So it's the same problem as with the recordings ;)

That's because the Receiver-Object receives the TS packets from the inside VDR
core (like the recordings-receiver does)... So my only remux possibilites are
(currently) PES as output, or TS (like in VDR-to-VDR streaming) when not
remuxing at all...

Thanks for your excessive testing of the HTTP streaming ;)

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt