[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] Re: vbv delay/buffer overflows on VBR statmux

At 21:30 20/05/2003, you wrote:
> It simply patches the bit_rate in the sequence header to 15 MBit.
> Works fine here.

I just tried this with a recording of today's "Quarks & Co" and I'm afraid
this patch somehow causes video glitches. There is at least one place where
I have picture distortions with the patch that are not there without it.
What if you set it to 0x00 0x00 or 0xff 0xff? Maybe we need to find a value where the RTSL can't rely on the data passed to it and has to fall back on other data to demux.

If it helps I can cut out a minute or so around the glitch and make it available
for download.
That could be useful thx.

- Gregor