[vdr] Re: black screens...any hint?

At 17:08 22/05/2003, you wrote:
> Oh ok, but then this wasn't a problem in 0.9.4 ? vdr 1.1.31 and 1.1.13 use
> the same size of OSD do they not?

I believe so.
So where did all the video memory go from 0.9.4. -> Feb 2002? OSD memory wasn't increased I take it because the size in 0.9.4 was fine.

Where did it go? Timeshifting or what else could there be? - I wonder what exactly takes up memory when we're talking about "timeshifting" - in a way that's simply transfermode?

I simply don't get why the memory allocation needed to be changed much after 0.9.4 - especially in terms of essential video memory for playback.
Is there an established value of how much OSD memory vdr needs to work?