[vdr] Bug Report - Cutting failed with only one mark set

In the morning I played with VDR and I thought I found a little bug. I
cut movie and I set one mark at the beginning to cut the rest of the
commercials in front of the film, but I DONT set a mark at the end of
the film.

Than I pressed "2" to start the cutting process. VDR started the cutting
process and ended without an error or something, but viewing the cutted
movie was not possible.

I expected that VDR cuts the film from my first mark till the last
(I-)Frame, because the hole timeline is marked as red in the overview.
But that is not how VDR is dealing with that. The solution was to set a
mark at the end of the film and start the cutting process again.

So everything is fine, but perhaps this is an issue that could be fixed
somehow to prevent people from losing recordings when deleting the
original ones without checking if the cutting process was successfull.

Kind regards and Thanks to all who are making VDR possible.
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com