[vdr] Re: Fix: Timeshifting pb with vdr 1.1.32 / vdr-1.1.33

Hallo,

> immediate playback works reliable every time. Very good!

This is really Great news :)
I will test it tonight, but I am sure it will work.

> Just one little regression: sometimes the still-picture is garbled after
> pressing "Pause", but after pressing play the video is played normally.
> I can live with that...

I noticed that too with previous versions - so this it not a "new" bug. But
I can live with that too if there is no fast and easy solution.

As always :
Great work Klaus :)

And thanks to all the others helping with this ...

Greetings
Christian