[vdr] Re: vdr1.1.33 & instant recordings

Uwe Ortner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> sometimes, after an instant recording, vdr is restarting once after
> 10-20sec. This doesnt harm the recording itself, but the recording entry
> does no longer appear in the mainmenu

The "Stop recording" entry in the main menu is only there for recordings
that have been started by direct user interaction ("Menu/Red" or "Menu/Yellow"|"Pause")
during the running VDR session. A restarted VDR session sees only the timers
and doesn't "know" any more that these were "instant" recordings.

> and its not possible to
> interrupt/delete this recording.

Sure this is possible - just open the "Recordings" menu and delete it!

> The only way to do this is deactivating
> the timer and doing a manual vdr restart.

Why a "manual VDR restart"??
You can simply delete the timer.

> Can someone confirm this?
>
> BTW: an option/button would be very nice, to get the recording TOC while
> replaying. So I dont need to scroll through all my recordings, when my
> wife asks for the movie content I'm just looking ...

This will come in 1.3.x...

Klaus