[vdr] Re: vdr at dbox2

Alexander Olk wrote:
If somebody is interested...

vdr works on the dbox2. You can find the diff at cvs.tuxbox.org in
cdk/Patches (the diff also includes the remote plugin and a special
dbox2 plugin, which handles dbox2 cam access, lcd support and dbox2 game
plugins...).
Excellent! Thank you!
That means I can now move the noisy ugly PC out of my living room and
replace it with a silent pretty dbox2! Wonderful!

The original VDR can go somewhere where the noise does not matter and
I can use the dbox2 to replay its recordings via NFS, right?

What is the cheapest source for a dbox2 at the moment?

Carsten.