into infra red and send it to the computer. It can also control X-10
components (home automation stuff) so you could for example dimm the
lights or turn on the server etc. If this sounds interesting to anybody
you can find the remote x-10 stuff and much more at www.marmitek.com
(I'm not involved in anyway with the company, I'm just verry happy I
found this and think it might be interesting for others).

Before I order I just have one, probably stupid novice question:
Can I put two funktions on one key on the remote? The reason I'm asking
is that the remots play-key is yello, the stop-key green, the
fast-forward-key blue and the rewind-key red. E.g. I would like to use
the play-key as yellow key in the menue but as play-key when using
mplayer. Is this possible? If not, I'd order a different remote.

Thanks,
	Khalid