Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Rene Bartsch
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2003 14:27
An: VDR-ML
Betreff: [vdr] Re: AW: Re: Streaming plugin doesnt compile with VDR 1.2
--Betterto read !!

Am Mit, 2003-07-02 um 22.06 schrieb Andre Neumann:
> Hi Rene,
>
> I need the FFServer mode for creating a ASF Stream for viewing via
> wlan with my Compaq iPAQ. (Pocket PC)

Use streamdev-plugin and grab the MPEG by http from streamdev-plugin and
feed it into FFserver (Maybe even FFmpeg can do this - try "ffmpeg
-formats" to see if FFmpeg supports grabbing from HTTP).

The other possibility might be to grab directly from streamdev-plugin by
FFserver (FFmpeg puts the origin stream on air by http to feed in into
FFserver, but I don't know, if you can configure FFserver-feeds to
listen to a defined URL. That would be great as FFserver would call the
necessary streamdev-UR by need, which means a working
channels/ressource-management.

Rene

as subject.