[vdr] Re: "Broken pipe" back again!

I tried this, but it's strange.
Sometimes I am getting the same error again, sometimes the
errorno=104.

There seams to be another problem with my system.
I also tried the workaround from Onno, but it didn't help.

Now I am stopping vdr, overwrite the epg.data and restart
vdr again.
This is cruel, but for the next month I don't have the time
to play around.

Thanks, Gerhard