[vdr] Error in data stream

Hi

I've now installed a clean Mandrake 8.2 (Kernel 2.4.18-6mdk) with vdr 1.2.1 and DVB
from 19.07 (no additional plugins, driver, etc). After running 2 days without any problems
I've now got the following messages in syslog:

vdr[12578] ERROR: Error in data stream

and I got a picture with lots of distortions when switching to some channels (RTL, SRTL, ...,
MTV, ...). At that time a recording of Pro7 runs on my primary card and I could switch to
all SAT1-channels without problems. A hour before that I had also a recording of RTL on my
second card. At that time I could switch to RTL without any problems.

When I got the bad picture and the above error message I also got the following
error message in syslog:

ERROR (transfer.c, 108): Operation not permitted

and some ring buffer overflows.

Both recordings are fine!

So I think the whole problem with data stream-errors and unknown picture types is a
transfer-mode problem. As long as the second card records RTL, I could switch to
any RTL-program. But since the second recording stops, I couldn't watch (for example)
RTL. As the recording on my primary card has stopped, I could switch to every program
without any problems.

So for further investigations: is it possible to disable the transfer mode? Has anyone
had a similar problem?

plain vdr 1.2.1
DVB from 19.07.
no plugins, no additional patches