[vdr] Re: Remote over lan

>Hi,
>
>todays c't (German computer magazin edition 15 / 2003) has an
>instruction in it on how to connect an infrared reciver to an ethernet
>port over tcp/ip. I have only had a glace at the article as I'm really
>busy right now so I can't tell you anything more. Just thought it might
>be of interest for some of you.
>
>Greatings!
>	Oliver
I can tell a few facts: It is a fast to build solution, as you have to solder about 6 times and need no more than 10 pieces, and you only have to compile a recent CVS of LIRC to use it.
On the other hand, it is rather expensive: At least 140 EUR!

Best regards.
Florian Bartels
Florian.Bartels@envisage.de
2003-07-24