[vdr] Audio and video not in sync

Hi,

I'm having problems with A/V sync while watching TV with vdr
here in Tampere, Finland. The sync seems to vary a little from
time to time (IIRC) but is hardly ever, if at all, correct.
Oddly, the sync seems to be fine when I record something and
then play it back.

I have a Hauppauge DVB-C card and I am using vdr 1.2.1,
linux-dvb.2003-06-08 driver snapshot and 2.4.21 kernel. Does
anyone have any insight on how to solve this problem?

Another issue is that vdr doesn't show any EPG information at
all, although all the channels work fine (excluding the sync
problem...). What could be a possible cause of this?

--
Mikko    PGP public key fingerprint:
         8FC9 D413 3A31 95B3 6BEE  709B 494A 3EFB 9D36 4342