[vdr] Re: Problem with 2 dvb cards and vdr1.2.1

Oh,
i am a little bit astonished,
because it works without problems till now (with 1.0.4).

> No, it's more complicated - you could have a look at the source-code
> and copy the behaviour by doing some coding yourself...
>
> I assume the reason not to change your hardware-setup is that you have
only
> one dish/lnb ? If that's the only reason you could as well do as suggested
> ealier just using one card - then you would'nt need to change code at
all...

The reason i want(ed) to keep the old setup was because its the easy
way to keep the old vdr running until the new is configured to my needs.

But...
i will try with one card :-(

Thanks a lot for your help,
Harry