[vdr] VDR FAQ (was: Re: Re: migration to 1.2.2)

lauri.tischler@efore.fi(Lauri Tischler)  10.08.03 15:45

Once upon a time Lauri Tischler shaped the electrons to say...

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:

>> The best way to get users reading is currently the "FAQ".
>> They see: OK, maybe i need only to read 3 lines to solve
>> my problem. (And, with a good FAQ, they read at least
>> all questions!).

>OK, here is the first item for the FAQ

>Q: How do I get VDR installed.
>A: Read the documentation

No, that's not what makes a FAQ so attractive for the readee! ;-)

Q: My VDR does not start!
A: Have a look in /var/log/messages and /var/log/syslog
   to get more info why. Then enter that string in google.com
   or read on here.

Q: How can i convert my existing channel.conf?
   I don't like the order VDR gives.