[vdr] Re: aldi-773 LIRC duplicate Keys

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
> juri@koschikode.com(Juri Haberland)  10.08.03 21:51

>>> Maybe someone would be so kind to tell which code he uses?
>
>>Actually I'm using the Aldi RC with code 773 since I started with VDR
>>and I'm happy with it. I can live with the restrictions.
>
> The "missing" mute OK.
> But all the other 5 keys?

I'm not sure about what five keys you are talking about.

> Your ffwd and stop works?

'Ffwd' works as it has the same code as 'right', which will do Ffwd.
'Stop' actually toggles between Pause and Play as it has the same code
as 'down'.

Even the record key works, but you have to press it twice. It's a
feature to prevent accidental recording - which might not be a problem
with VDR, but with VCRs or other tape recorders, for which this RC was
build.

Cheers,
Juri