[vdr] Re: VDR's OSD via xine

Hi,

Thomas Keil wrote:

my plugin (xine) is making progress. At

	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/

you'll find a few pictures of VDR's OSD displayed via xine's OSD API, showing both: success and failure.
I see the success, but where is the failure?
Well, it was late already and words were rare ;-)

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-osd-xine-xv.jpg shows you a photoshot of the OSD when xine is using the xv video output module. You'll notice "shadows" in the OSD text, which are not a matter of taking the photo.

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-osd-xine-xshm.png shows the same data with the xshm video output module, which is quite ok.

The output looks WAY better than with my FF card and kvdr! I hope your plugin also works with FF cards ;-)
I hope, you are not refering to http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-osd-raw.png, because this was my first try to see VDR's OSD and is not rendered using xine.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl