[vdr] [BUGREPORT] VDR v1.2.2 and Master-Timer

Hello everybody,

I recently tried to switch from VDR 1.1.3 to VDR 1.2.2. I had installed
autopid and Elchi and found the problem that Master Timer now doesnt
work anymore with 1.2.2. The following message accured:

# run-mt.pl
Couldnt get connection to 127.0.0.1:2001. Instances ignored
No VDR-Instances left. Exiting
Error while running done.pl at /usr/local/bin/run-mt.pl line 85 <FI>
line 70
#

I played with the debug option of Master Timer and found out that the
problem starts after the Macro-dump. Perhaps this is a usefull hint for
the Master Timer developer. Master Timer talks over the svdrpsend
feature with VDR.

I know what Klaus would say at this point of the discussion. Whats with
plain ... ?

So here is the answer. Yes, I tested it also with plain vanilla without
any plugins and encountered the same problem. The logs doesnt show any
messages related to that problem. VDR hangs and after 1 min the watchdog
kills VDR and restarts.

Any hints from anybody? Any simillar or even other experiences?
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com